In2 Project Management undertake business analytical services using Microsoft Power Bi, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft SharePoint, SurveyMonkey, Slido and other polling tools.
- Personal information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with a requested analytical service. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
- In general survey responses are controlled and managed by the Creator (in this case In2 Project Management).
- Respondents are clients or our partners clients who use our services and have received a survey, form, application, or questionnaire.
- Where possible, we will design surveys such that personal information is not collected.
- We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about organisations, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (“personal information”). Therefore, Creator and Respondent trust is paramount to everything we do.
Information we collect
- Survey/form/application data. We store your survey/form/application data (questions and responses) for you and provide analysis tools for you to use with respect to this data.
- Business data provided for a specific analytical service request.
Use of Data
- A Creator has some control over how data responses are collected.
- When we undertake analysis of data, we only do so once we have ensured the anonymity of individual respondents (by aggregating and anonymizing the data).
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
General Data Protection Regulation
- We ensure we manage any data we collect from you in accordance with the GDPR where applicable.
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
- We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.