IT Integration is the art of bringing together smaller components or applications into a single system that functions as one. The end result of a process that aims to stitch together different, often disparate, subsystems so that the data contained in each becomes part of a larger, more comprehensive system that, ideally, quickly and easily shares data when needed.
In a local government context, we are finding that the external environmental drivers, like rate capping, are defining clear objectives to:
1. Improve the richness of the customer digital experience;
2. Provide an integrated solution that can increase the internal efficiency, that in turn improves service delivery;
3. Allow the customer to get feedback from internal processes; and
4. Reduce the cost to serve.
This journey is a complex one when you have many services, many applications, many manual processes and many sources of the truth.
At In2 Project Management we are uniquely positioned to unpack the complexities of IT Integration that include:
1. Technology Stack
2. Process Improvement needs
3. People development
We have a proven methodology for analysing current status, developing future state operating models and providing fact based feasibility studes and business cases. Call us now to find out more.